Private - Men's Campfire Weekend - Smoky Mtns - Sep 7-9th
- What: This is a weekend of fellowship, outdoors and rest.
- ONLY Planned Activities: Two nights of sharing fun stories around the campfire. 10am-Noon Sat - Private/Alone time. Sunday AM worship/communion.
- CAMPFIRE: Attendees may bring beer/wine and/or cigars or None. No liquor allowed. Responsible drinking is limited to campfire time ONLY.
- Other Activities: Hiking, fishing, touring Norris Dam (1 mile away) At schedule times each day, this TVA dam releases 200,000 cubic feet per minute of water. The river rises rapidly and roars during these times and are amazing to see.
- When: Friday 5pm Check-In, Sunday 2pm Check-Out (Leave Mon morning Optional) No popping in and out. You must stay at least 24 hours if your schedule prevents being there the whole weekend.
- Where: The Clinch River Lodge (Near Norris Dam)
- Cost: is $175 per person which includes lodging and meals. (Private bedroom $225)
- Limit: 10