Guest Speaker Resources
You have been selected as a guest speaker at a Look Inside event. You will be asked to speak on one or more of the event topics. The typical role of a guest speaker within a topic will be sharing a 15-20 minutes story that is related to that topic.
- Register for the retreat you are attending by using the 50% discount code: SPEAKER (10 Min)
- Review/Read the entire registration download that all participants receive. (10 Min)
- Explore/Brainstorm best topic for you with Rob. (20 Minute Call) (NERVOUS ABOUT SPEAKING - DO STEP 6 BEFORE MOVING ON)
- Take notes while listening to the Nate Larkin - How to Speak to a Crowd Series
- Create outline for your talk
- Pray and get fired up about the event
- Ask Rob ANY questions you may have
How to speak to a crowd - nate larkin
To be approved as a guest speaker, you must listen to these seven helpful audio lessons on public speaking and take notes. These are from our friend, Nate Larkin and have dramatically helped our whole family speaking nationally. The first six are from a workshop Nate taught with students like Darryl Waltrip, Dave Thomas from Wendy's and Alan Jackson. The Heart of the Crowd Video is a presentation for our Speech and Debate Club here in Knoxville on How to Connect to the Heart of the Crowd. Several young adults went on to win national awards that year.